Happy Easter and enjoy your chocolate!
- 10 wooden pop sticks
- 10 marshmallow Easter bunnies
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon multicolored candy sprinkles
- Insert a wooden stick into the bottom of each bunny. Line a baking sheet with waxed paper. Place the chocolate chips into a glass bowl and melt in the microwave, about 30 seconds. Stir the chocolate until smooth.
- Dip each bunny into melted chocolate until coated on all sides. Place onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Decorate each bunny with the candy sprinkles. Place in the freezer until the chocolate sets, about 5 minutes.
Really Good Chocolate: Recipe 5
This yummy recipe was found on allrecipes.com