(You can check out other recipes at Denise's blog: http://ifmyrefrigeratorcouldtalk.blogspot.com/)
- 1/2 cup butter, does not need to be softened
- 6 ounces unsweetened chocolate, squares
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup chopped nuts, walnuts or pecans
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spray an 8x8 inch cake pan with cooking spray.
- Melt the chocolate and butter together in a small saucepan, over low heat.
- Pour the melted chocolate into a large mixing bowl.
- Add in the sugar and flour and salt and beat with an electric mixer until combined.
- Add in the eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Add in the vanilla.
- Fold in the nuts with a rubber spatula.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake at 350° for 35 minutes.
Enjoy! Thanks Denise!